Mon 31 Dec 2018
2018 has been a great year for IndigoVision!
IndigoVision had a fantastic 2018, releasing new exciting products, travelling around the globe and providing customers with innovation that makes them safe. Here's a quick recap of our highlights during 2018â€¦
Products of the year:
- Integraâ„¢ " IndigoVision's Integraâ„¢ is an all-in-one appliance that is easy to install and maintain. It provides you with a Control Room in a box by combining Control Center, an NVR, Control Center Mobile Server and License Server into a single device.
- CyberVigilant® in Camera " CyberVigilant® in Camera takes cyber-security technology within the industry to the next level. This unique and innovative cyber-security offering is a fantastic addition to IndigoVision's cyber-security range.
- LPR powered by Innoware " Ideal for stop and go applications, such as parking lot access where cards or money are required to enter and exit. This technology can also be used for free-flowing traffic at speeds of up to 200km per hour. LPR powered by InnoWare is fully integrated into Control Center, IndigoVision's Security Management Solution.
Successful Charity Project of the year:
- IndigoVision along with Boston Networks and Dell Technologies teamed up with Social Bite to help tackle homelessness in Scotland by providing a security system for their Social Bite Village.
Award of the year:
- CyberVigilant® won the American Security Today's 2018 â€œGold ASTORS Awardâ€ at the Homeland Security Awards for â€œBest Cyber loT Managementâ€. The Annual â€˜ASTORS' Awards is a prestigious program that highlights the most cutting-edge and forward-thinking security solutions coming onto the market today.
Trade shows during the year:
- Our event team was very busy during 2018 attending multiple tradeshows around the globe. Such as America, Canada, Brazil, United Arab Emirates, Germany, Spain, France, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia to name a few. In total, we attended over 90 tradeshow events.
2018 was a great year for us and we are excited to enter 2019 continually developing new technologies to stay at the forefront of the security industry. As we say goodbye to 2018, we would like to wish everyone a happy New Year.
Contact IndigoVision about your security systems
If you think your organisation could benefit from updating its security systems, contact IndigoVision today