The NEW IndigoVision BX Panoramic Dome Camera is here! Another innovative addition to our extensive BX Camera Range, giving a stunning 180° Panoramic View.
With four self-aligning sensors creating an overall 8MP (4096 x 1800) 180° Panoramic View, you can see and hear more. Video is seamlessly stitched into a single image direct from the camera.
Suitable for a wide range of installations the BX Panoramic Camera offers a number of features including:
- 180° Panoramic View - Multiple sensors offer the ability to see and hear more through a seamlessly stitched single image.
- Outstanding Video in all lighting - Built in IR, WDR and streams up to 25fps.
- Extensive Temperature Range - -40°C to +60°C effective camera operation.
- Advanced Analytics - Motion Detection, Hooded, Tripwire, Intrusion, Object Abandoned.
- IK10 and IP67 rated - Vandal resistant and suitable for internal/external installations.
- Open - Connect with Control Center, or any third party system, using ONVIF's Profile S standard.
- Time Saving - Installed using a single PoE+ cable these cameras are quick to install saving installers time. Sensor locations are pre-set, adjust the tilt and you are ready to go.
- Reliable and Tested - A rigorous testing regime including vibration and extreme temperature ensures all cameras have IndigoVision's seal of reliability. When you purchase an IndigoVision BX Panoramic Camera you are purchasing a camera that is fit for purpose.
Watch the new BX 8MP Panoramic Camera in action or find out more about this camera by contacting us now.
Contact IndigoVision about your security systems
If you think your organisation could benefit from updating its security systems, contact IndigoVision today